This project is read-only.

Strange error...

Dec 14, 2008 at 12:57 PM
This error appeared when I have been installing N2 at 4 stage (Nodes creation) when I choosing files to import to DB.
What's wrong?

No definition found for discriminator: Wiki
at N2.Serialization.ItemXmlReader.FindDefinition(Dictionary`2 attributes) at N2.Serialization.ItemXmlReader.ReadSingleItem(XPathNavigator navigator, ReadingJournal journal) at N2.Serialization.ItemXmlReader.Read(XPathNavigator navigator) at N2.Serialization.Importer.Read(TextReader input) at N2.Serialization.GZipImporter.Read(Stream input, String filename) at N2.Installation.InstallationManager.InsertExportFile(Stream stream, String filename) at N2.Edit.Install._Default.InsertFromFile(String path) at N2.Edit.Install._Default.<>c__DisplayClass1.<btninsertexport_click>b__0() at N2.Edit.Install._Default.ExecuteWithErrorHandling[T](Execute action)</btninsertexport_click>
Dec 14, 2008 at 3:40 PM
Oh, I moved the wiki into an add-on. If you get it from here you should be okay.
Jan 27, 2009 at 6:16 PM
Thank you libardo.   Where does the zip contents go, so that the installer picks it up?  Is there also a data.gz missing?  I am having same problem installing the Examples_Templates, step four: all "export file to insert" fail with this error:

No definition found for discriminator: Wiki at N2.Serialization.ItemXmlReader.FindDefinition(Dictionary`2 attributes) at N2.Serialization.ItemXmlReader.CreateInstance(Dictionary`2 attributes) at N2.Serialization.ItemXmlReader.ReadSingleItem(XPathNavigator navigator, ReadingJournal journal) at N2.Serialization.ItemXmlReader.Read(XPathNavigator navigator) at N2.Serialization.Importer.Read(TextReader input) at N2.Serialization.GZipImporter.Read(Stream input, String filename) at N2.Installation.InstallationManager.InsertExportFile(Stream stream, String filename) at N2.Edit.Install._Default.InsertFromFile(String path) at N2.Edit.Install._Default.<>c__DisplayClass1.<btninsertexport_click>b__0() at N2.Edit.Install._Default.ExecuteWithErrorHandling[T](Execute action)</btninsertexport_click>
Jan 27, 2009 at 6:30 PM
Unzip so that Wiki.dll is /bin of the site.
Jan 27, 2009 at 6:43 PM
Thank you.

Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:30 AM
To: Hyatt, Matt
Subject: Re: Strange error... [n2:42260]

Unzip so that Wiki.dll is /bin of the site.