Get this error when...

Topics: Developer Forum
May 22, 2008 at 1:14 PM
Hi,

I try to include the project files into the templates Exampel (They are excluded from start). f.ex if I drag and drop the News folder to the project and try to surfe the website I get this error:

Could not load file or assembly 'Castle.Windsor, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Maybe becouse some of cs files are missing in templates exempel like "CodeBehind="Container.aspx.cs"!!
/Alex
Coordinator
May 22, 2008 at 1:54 PM
I think one of the projects refer to an old version of castle windsor. As a result I did some projects rearrangements yesterday and I'm thinking of making a new release. Can you check the version of bin/castle.windsor.dll? Is it 1.0.3.4994?
May 22, 2008 at 2:09 PM
Edited May 22, 2008 at 2:28 PM
Thanks, the dll file was just missing. The problem is that when you use drag and drop to include project files some dll just deletes from the project!!. Can you put out a solution file with all project file included for the template exampel?
Coordinator
May 22, 2008 at 2:59 PM
Can you use "templates implementation" from the [url:releases|http://www.codeplex.com/n2/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx]?
May 23, 2008 at 8:21 AM
Edited May 23, 2008 at 11:37 AM
I use Template Implementation, When you run solution file you see the MyProject including UI and Items all other future like News and Calendar exist but are compiled and excluded from the project. I would rather see the whole project files when starting the package, hope you understand me.
Coordinator
May 23, 2008 at 8:41 PM
Okay, you would prefer the templates sources to be included rather than compiled and an implementation project. Wouldn't it be good enough to use the source code directly in that case?