Couldn't find any type with the name 'NHibernate.Driver.SqlClientDriver'

Sep 24, 2007 at 8:33 PM
Hi again,
when I download and start 1.2.5 templates project and go to edit/install step two to test database connection, I get following error:
Couldn't find any type with the name 'NHibernate.Driver.SqlClientDriver'

I try with SQL express built-in database (with web.config example) and with SQL2005 created database (web.config adopted to SQL2005).

Do you have any ideas what's wrong?

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2007 at 10:12 PM
Try manually deleting any tables in the database and then install database through the install page (ignore test connection).
Sep 25, 2007 at 10:30 AM
Edited Sep 25, 2007 at 12:45 PM
Hi, thanks,
it seams that this error is always thrown on step 2 on installation page, no matter is connection work or not. I just ignore that error and everything works fine. Connection is established with database.
But now, on some pages I get following error on some pages:

Could not load file or assembly 'App_GlobalResources' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Do u have idea why App_GlobalResources.dll is built in with compilation?

Thanks.
Dusan
Coordinator
Sep 25, 2007 at 12:02 PM

Could not load file or assembly 'App_GlobalResources' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Thats me forgetting to include the /App_GlobalResources folder in the release. I updated this last night so if you download again you could just copy that folder.