Discussions under User Forum

When asking for help with errors please include relevant information (if applicable) such as any error message, complete stack trace, what you downloaded (e.g. WebForms or MVC, version), relevant code, detailed steps to reproduce the error (preferably on a known environment such as demo.n2cms.com).

Upgraded to 2.6.3.2 and getting N2 Exception

first post: FloatLeft wrote: Upgraded to 2.6.3.2 via NuGet (from 2.6.3.1) and now get the follow...

latest post: milicicd wrote: I ran into the same problem and solved it by deleting reference to ...

Duplicate item on page

first post: tiktaktoe wrote: Hi I'm new to n2 so go easy. I've a list of products that I dis...

latest post: bherila wrote: Hmm, it looks like that is a rather old version of N2 CMS. I’m no...

Upgraded to 2.6.3.1 fontawesome stopped working

first post: kaze72 wrote: Hi, I'm very new to N2. I had a working installation in version 2....

latest post: bherila wrote: Thanks, I have committed a change that should fix this in future ve...

answered by: kaze72 wrote: Mine was But I changed it to your suggestion, and it works. T...

Features Installation

first post: fatihayyildiz wrote: Hi all, I am pretty new at N2CMS. I am trying to figure out,how i...

latest post: bherila wrote: I'm not sure anyone has signed up to build these features for MVC, ...

Upgrade Process for N2

first post: SteveFeher wrote: Looking to upgrade our current installation of N2, since I'm pretty...

latest post: bherila wrote: In many cases you should not have to do anything other than updatin...

ContentList (Listing) custom HTML Template DateTime format

first post: juli0r wrote: Hi, I'm using the ContentList part to to display news. Because th...

latest post: bherila wrote: I also just updated the documentation here https://n2cmsdocs.atlass...

answered by: bherila wrote: **juli0r wrote:** > Hi, > > I'm using the ContentList part to to d...

Import multiple files - css fix needed

first post: taj wrote: HI , It relates to all new N2 versions. When you click on upload...

latest post: bherila wrote: **taj wrote:** > I guess this is already done in version 2.6.3.1 I...

answered by: taj wrote: I guess this is already done in version 2.6.3.1

Unable to acccess N2 CMS pages

first post: tvsuneeth wrote: Hello, I am new to N2 CMS. I have been handed over an application t...

latest post: milicicd wrote: Can you try replacing var engine = MvcEngine.Create(); with IEng...

Customlayout Issue

first post: biswothapa wrote: I am using olderversion of N2Cms ie v2.0.4.0 which i have downloade...

latest post: bherila wrote: What do you mean by customlayout? What features are missing in the ...

Inherited an N2 site... HELP! How to add new template view?

first post: somepierreguy wrote: Hi guys, I inherited an N2 CMS site. I generally work in Joomla ...

latest post: bherila wrote: It looks like you inherited a site using the legacy WebForms templa...