Discussions under Project Management Forum

When asking for help with errors please include relevant information (if applicable) such as any error message, complete stack trace, what you downloaded (e.g. WebForms or MVC, version), relevant code, detailed steps to reproduce the error (preferably on a known environment such as demo.n2cms.com).

Import multiple files - css fix needed

first post: taj wrote: HI , It relates to all new N2 versions. When you click on upload...

latest post: bherila wrote: **taj wrote:** > I guess this is already done in version 2.6.3.1 I...

answered by: taj wrote: I guess this is already done in version 2.6.3.1

Status of 2.7 milestone?

first post: bussemac wrote: There's been a few changes I'm interested in, especially the decoup...

latest post: bherila wrote: Thank you for the pull request. I will look at it tomorrow. I'm sor...

Customlayout Issue

first post: biswothapa wrote: I am using olderversion of N2Cms ie v2.0.4.0 which i have downloade...

latest post: bherila wrote: What do you mean by customlayout? What features are missing in the ...

Am i the only one who is not able to find the management part

first post: real_yggdrasil wrote: Unless it is expected for a starting user to read all documentation...

latest post: real_yggdrasil wrote: Thank you man! It is off course obvious to use the yoursite.com/n2...

answered by: robcolvin wrote: It sounds like you are overlooking/missing the control panel slider...

N2.ZIP not seen

first post: Fusion777 wrote: Hi there, it seems somehow the N2.ZIP file within the N2 folder isn...

latest post: bherila wrote: For easier upgradability, I highly recommend using the actual Nuget...

Lucene Reindexing

first post: milicicd wrote: I have site with search enabled="true" in web.config. However, whe...

Image resizing triggered for nonimages

first post: milicicd wrote: On one of the projects I have this strange case of exceptions repor...

latest post: milicicd wrote: However, speaking of actual cause of an error, it is call like this...

Exclude ContentItem from Search

first post: khemrajb wrote: Hi all,I add one content item to store Tag Cloud, Almost It's done ...

latest post: bherila wrote: **rmorse wrote:** > If you're using DatabaseSearch.cs and Search.as...

using server.transfert with contentItem page

first post: elCyrille wrote: Hi, Is it possible to use Server.Tranfert() method between 2 conten...

latest post: bherila wrote: You can use Server.Transfer with the URL to the ContentItem, but yo...

answered by: bherila wrote: You can use Server.Transfer with the URL to the ContentItem, but yo...

Trashcan : Permission denied

first post: milicicd wrote: On older project I have this strange problem - when clicking on Tra...

latest post: bherila wrote: I think that was fixed here: https://github.com/n2cms/n2cms/commi...