Discussions under Developer Forum

When asking for help with errors please include relevant information (if applicable) such as any error message, complete stack trace, what you downloaded (e.g. WebForms or MVC, version), relevant code, detailed steps to reproduce the error (preferably on a known environment such as demo.n2cms.com).

Upgrade Process for N2

first post: SteveFeher wrote: Looking to upgrade our current installation of N2, since I'm pretty...

latest post: bherila wrote: In many cases you should not have to do anything other than updatin...

Mobile Page (iPhone, Android)

first post: luckystrike wrote: Hi,I want to rediret to a Mobile page. Here is my current structure...

latest post: jreyn003 wrote: Hi Libardo I have follow up question to your suggestion. Let's sa...

ContentList (Listing) custom HTML Template DateTime format

first post: juli0r wrote: Hi, I'm using the ContentList part to to display news. Because th...

latest post: bherila wrote: I also just updated the documentation here https://n2cmsdocs.atlass...

answered by: bherila wrote: **juli0r wrote:** > Hi, > > I'm using the ContentList part to to d...

Import multiple files - css fix needed

first post: taj wrote: HI , It relates to all new N2 versions. When you click on upload...

latest post: bherila wrote: **taj wrote:** > I guess this is already done in version 2.6.3.1 I...

answered by: taj wrote: I guess this is already done in version 2.6.3.1

Error notifications tweak (400 Bad Request, do not send)

first post: SntsDev wrote: Hi, I have some sites that use N2CMS. Sometimes hackers or simply ...

latest post: bherila wrote: Hi, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, there isn't an option f...

Removing an obsolete part definition

first post: bussemac wrote: We did a site redesign and no longer use a particular type of Part....

latest post: bherila wrote: Once you delete the part completely, try going to /N2/Installation/...

Restrict Part dependant on Theme?

first post: teabag wrote: Hi, I am am currently looking to develop multiple site using N2 D...

latest post: bherila wrote: I might have time to get part of the way there over the weekend... ...

Unable to acccess N2 CMS pages

first post: tvsuneeth wrote: Hello, I am new to N2 CMS. I have been handed over an application t...

latest post: milicicd wrote: Can you try replacing var engine = MvcEngine.Create(); with IEng...

them selection

first post: teabag wrote: After having installed the latest Dinamico version I applaud the ch...

latest post: teabag wrote: Hi olundt, From Visual Studio I created an empty MVC4 site and the...

answered by: teabag wrote: Ok - I now see that In order to get theme selection running I had t...

Bind multiple url:s to a page

first post: addeswe wrote: Is it possible to bind multiple url:s to a page? I want the page t...

latest post: bherila wrote: You can do this using something like the asp.net url redirect modul...