Discussions under Developer Forum

When asking for help with errors please include relevant information (if applicable) such as any error message, complete stack trace, what you downloaded (e.g. WebForms or MVC, version), relevant code, detailed steps to reproduce the error (preferably on a known environment such as demo.n2cms.com).

problem with child part displayed in admin navigation pane?

first post: teabag wrote: Hi, I'm currently developing a site using Dinamico and I'm stuck o...

Getting List Of All Newer Drafts Versions

first post: joehany wrote: I need to get all newer version of type event i am using this ...

N2.ZIP not seen

first post: Fusion777 wrote: Hi there, it seems somehow the N2.ZIP file within the N2 folder isn...

latest post: bherila wrote: For easier upgradability, I highly recommend using the actual Nuget...

pls help..Dropdown , checkbox . radio button ,file upload - how to use in N2 CMS

first post: Ronak_Sanghavi wrote: Hello, I've downloaded a sample solution (VS2012 - MVC ) of N2 CMS...

latest post: bherila wrote: Hi Ronak, Does this help? https://n2cmsdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/dis...

Best way to protect upload folder from malicious content

first post: FloatLeft wrote: What is the best way to protect the 'upload' folder from CMS users ...

latest post: FloatLeft wrote: Also, might be worth writing this to the root web.config: <location...

answered by: bherila wrote: You could modify the N2CMS code to reject files with certain extens...

Trigger ImageResize on demand

first post: SntsDev wrote: Hi, Thanks for your great effort. I'm really a fan of N2. We're...

latest post: SntsDev wrote: Hi Ben and thanks for your answer. Well, image manipula...

Custom User Profile Setup

first post: btiadmin wrote: I have functioning N2 install with nuget package n2cms.basic runnin...

latest post: bherila wrote: Ah thanks! I also updated the documentation...

answered by: milicicd wrote: I think we solved this a long time ago? https://n2cms.codeplex.com/...

Publish Notifications

first post: lawcreative wrote: Hi Community, First of all N2 is a great platform, we've used it s...

latest post: bherila wrote: Can you share the web app that isn't working so we can try to debug...

Changing contentpage title after authentification

first post: elCyrille wrote: Hi, I search to change title of specific content page when a user ...

latest post: bherila wrote: Why not just put some code in your view to compute the title each t...

answered by: bherila wrote: Why not just put some code in your view to compute the title each t...

Lucene Reindexing

first post: milicicd wrote: I have site with search enabled="true" in web.config. However, whe...