Discussions under Developer Forum

When asking for help with errors please include relevant information (if applicable) such as any error message, complete stack trace, what you downloaded (e.g. WebForms or MVC, version), relevant code, detailed steps to reproduce the error (preferably on a known environment such as demo.n2cms.com).

Javascript error in management view

first post: vofflan wrote: Hi, I get js-error when trying to login to management-view. I use...

latest post: vofflan wrote: No one have this problem, just me? //Vofflan

LOOKING FOR N2CMS CANDIDATES ( WORK FROM HOME / CONTRACT)

first post: SURAJBONDE wrote: Hi We are looking for N2CMS candidates with ASP.Net for Pune L...

New to N2 - Question about dev environment

first post: Therita wrote: G'day. I'm giving N2 a try as my first 'setting up a site with a ...

User registration using ItemBridge issue

first post: Stuart_UK wrote: Hi all, I'm attempting to register users via ItemBridge as I also ...

latest post: Stuart_UK wrote: Thanks Janpub. I should have posted a reply as soon as I found a s...

Fork and build

first post: SntsDev wrote: I have some doubts about working with the source code. I've just ...

latest post: SntsDev wrote: I solved it. I was working with an old fork (2.6.3). So I rebased m...

Updating to newest version

first post: Mathean wrote: Hi! I am new in this stuff... I need to update from version 2.3som...

latest post: Mathean wrote: It doesn't work. It shows error at angularUiCssPath="~/Content/an...

persisting drop down selections

first post: jamescrosswell wrote: I'm struggling to build a custom drop down editor that persists the...

latest post: jamescrosswell wrote: Argh... I hate replying to my own posts 2 minutes after I make them...

answered by: jamescrosswell wrote: Argh... I hate replying to my own posts 2 minutes after I make them...

Life after N2?

first post: FloatLeft wrote: Looks like this forum is becoming more and more of a ghost town (my...

latest post: FloatLeft wrote: Thanks guys. That's good to know.

Management UI disappears after login

first post: FloatLeft wrote: Not sure what's changed but the management UI now disappears after ...

latest post: FloatLeft wrote: If found the reason. I had a lower case redirect in place using the...

How to create dropdown that contains all pages of specific type?

first post: lm2y wrote: I want a template that has a drop down field that contains all publ...

latest post: lm2y wrote: Lovely to answer my own question ;-) I found the answer in the end...

answered by: lm2y wrote: Lovely to answer my own question ;-) I found the answer in the end...