Discussions under Developer Forum

When asking for help with errors please include relevant information (if applicable) such as any error message, complete stack trace, what you downloaded (e.g. WebForms or MVC, version), relevant code, detailed steps to reproduce the error (preferably on a known environment such as demo.n2cms.com).

Unrecognized attribute 'ckEditorPath' when upgraded to 2.6.3.8 from 2.6.3.2

first post: FloatLeft wrote: Just used NuGet to upgrade to 2.6.3.8 from 2.6.3.2 and now get the ...

latest post: milicicd wrote: Would you be so kind to create issue for this on GitHub... so we ha...

in memory generation of pages issue

first post: steeintw wrote: Hi! I used to use the method described in this thread [discussion:...

latest post: steeintw wrote: Dear All, Thanks for the replies, I'll try what milicicd su...

Refreshing Zone

first post: Xero00000 wrote: Hello, I am trying to dynamically add a contentitem part into a z...

latest post: bherila wrote: Can you share the code you're trying to use to do this?

Get exception "Could not load type N2.Web.InitializerModule"

first post: stefan_persson wrote: I'm trying to get started with N2 CMS but can't get by the startup ...

latest post: bherila wrote: We didn't get enough information to adequately troubleshoot the iss...

Access user control from zone

first post: Xero00000 wrote: Hi, I am just wondering if its possible to access a function from ...

latest post: bherila wrote: You can cast the ContentItem to the actual type, and then invoke th...

answered by: bherila wrote: You can cast the ContentItem to the actual type, and then invoke th...

Render all menu and submenus 3 levels, with Html.Tree

first post: nairaaye wrote: Hi Is it possible to render all items with Html.Tree, MVC Razor? ...

latest post: nairaaye wrote: I build my own foreach loop and did the trick.

answered by: nairaaye wrote: I build my own foreach loop and did the trick.

EditableFileUpload "Maximum request length exceeded"

first post: nairaaye wrote: When I using property "EditableFileUpload" I am getting error "Maxi...

latest post: nairaaye wrote: Perfect! Thank you...

answered by: robcolvin wrote: In your web.config, change/add `` `` 409...

Can we use "EditableMultipleItemSelectionAttribute" with Enum Collection.

first post: KunalLondhe wrote: Question - Can we use "EditableMultipleItemSelectionAttribute" con...

N2 configuation in web.config: jQueryPath, ckEditorPath, etc.

first post: bussemac wrote: What's the current way of specifying these as of 2.6.3.4? The n2/ho...

latest post: bussemac wrote: OK, got my installation back up to par now. Note that jQueryUI st...

Will you upgrade to MVC 6?

first post: iadam wrote: Would you guys be moving this CMS to MVC 6 stream with composable f...

latest post: bherila wrote: We will support MVC 6, however Web Forms isn't going away unless a ...

answered by: bherila wrote: We will support MVC 6, however Web Forms isn't going away unless a ...