This project is read-only.

Missing source for N2.Template and TemplatesSite directory in Example TemplateSite

Topics: Developer Forum, Project Management Forum
Mar 30, 2009 at 7:16 PM
Hey,

I noticed the source for N2.Template is not in the repository or the downloadable zip file of the source. The source for the code behind page for the controls and pages in the example TemplatesSite/Templates directory and in the TemplatesSite/Edit directory are also missing. Would be possible to release those files?

I believe the TemplatesSite is called the "Full Featured Starter Kit".

I'm just curious what is contained in the code behind files - as I'm also trying to make my own site template with its own zones.

Thanks,

Alex
Mar 30, 2009 at 8:22 PM
You're right the download might be incorrectly named. You should get the "sources" package instead. Do you have name suggestion that conveys what's in that zip?
Mar 30, 2009 at 8:45 PM
Edited Mar 30, 2009 at 8:54 PM
Thanks for the prompt response.

I did get the sources from the zip file you mentioned and found the N2.Template namespace along with the codebehind files in the \src\wwwroot\Templates directory. The code behind files for the /edit directory were also found. I did not think to look for the codebehind files there.

This framework looks great so far and I will be using it for an upcomming project.

-Alex