Could not load file or assembly 'Castle.Core....

Mar 29, 2009 at 5:35 AM
When I first load the Application,it run successful, but everytime I change something, it comes out this mistake:

Could not load file or assembly 'Castle.Core, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

<title>Could not load file or assembly 'Castle.Core, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.</title> <style> BODY { FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 0.7em; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana" } P { MARGIN-TOP: -5px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana" } B { MARGIN-TOP: -5px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana" } H1 { FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 18pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana" } H2 { FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 14pt; COLOR: maroon; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana" } PRE { FONT-SIZE: 0.9em; FONT-FAMILY: "Lucida Console" } .marker { FONT-WEIGHT: bold; COLOR: black; TEXT-DECORATION: none } .version { COLOR: gray } .error { MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px } .expandable { FONT-WEIGHT: bold; CURSOR: hand; COLOR: navy; TEXT-DECORATION: underline } </style> Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Castle.Core, Version=1.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Coordinator
Mar 29, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Is the file Castle.Core.dll in your /bin? It should be included in the distribution you downloaded.
Mar 29, 2009 at 10:59 AM
It should be, when I run the application first time,It is Ok,
It's a funny thing that everytime I change something, the mistake come out.....

Coordinator
Mar 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Try referencing the library from your project and set the reference to copy local. Have you installed the castle stack into GAC by the way?
Mar 29, 2009 at 2:01 PM
Thanks, I will try it tomorrow, I think that will be down.

I did not install the castle stack into GAC,when I unzipped Templated_Example, it can be work, did not use the install process.
Apr 1, 2009 at 8:32 PM
Hey guys, just to let you know I get this same error using the template setup.. when I Build the project rather than re-build in VS.. also if I run clean project. The files get removed from the bin folder.
Apr 1, 2009 at 10:28 PM
Adding the dlls as references does fix the problem :)
Apr 2, 2009 at 1:52 AM
ha,thank you two,I add dlls,down:)