Medium Trust Issue

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
Jan 19, 2009 at 3:05 AM

Hello Folks,

I've been trying for the past two days to install n2cms with a godaddy hosting account in a medium trust env. but to no luck. Finally, tonight after reading most of posts I got it to work but with these errors now:

Line: 1
Error: 'jQuery' is undefined

Line: 8
Error: Object Expected

I did a manual install on the DB. for the code I checked out the latest from svn and used the Medium Trust example site after editing the web.config. Is there a page or a documentation where it explains step by step how to install the CMS and fix the JQuery error?

Thanks for the help,
MG

Coordinator
Jan 19, 2009 at 6:13 PM
Can you use firebug or fiddler to see what goes wrong loading jquery? You can usually read the response text to figure out what went wrong.
Jan 20, 2009 at 3:38 AM

I launched it in firefox the error did not come up .. it's weird it's not coming up in IE either. Thanks for the help anyway. Is there a documentation on the different type of content that can be setup with n2cms and how to set them up?

I went to the template page, I think it's templates.n2cms.com but there's not a lot of helpful information on how to create customize a template? any resources available?

Thanks,