Problem editing upload folder

Topics: User Forum
Oct 8, 2012 at 8:56 AM

When I try to modify the upload folder in the management tree I get various errors: 

When I try to move an item from a subfolder to the folders parent, the item is moved correctly, but the upload folder is saved in DB as a 'Directory' item effectively causing two upload folders to show in the management interface. 

When I try to move items between sibling folders or from parent to child, I get an NHibernate error message telling me that the transient objects could not be saved.

Out intention is only to use the servers file system and the error has been introduced after we upgraded from an old build to 2.3.3.3 (both N2CMS.Management, N2CMS, and N2CMS.library).

It appears to me that the directories and files should not be saved at all but some pseudo nodes are created in order to display the folders in the tree. We have tried using both MappedFileSystem and VirtualPathFileSystem but the behavior is unchanged. 

This is probably some kind of configuration issue, but I cannot find a way to solve it so I hope someone can help.

Thanks!

Oct 10, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Version 2.3.4 from nuget seems to have fixed these issues. 

This was indeed fast; thank you.