N2 CMS Showcase

Aug 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM
Edited Aug 6, 2008 at 11:03 AM
I figured it would be nice if there is a collection of links to websites created with N2 CMS.
This way users can see what beautiful websites other users have created using N2 CMS and perhaps discover more options.
New users or people considering the use of N2 CMS might be persuaded to give it a try seeing all examples.

The sites we have created based on N2 CMS are listed here:

At this point in time 4 websites, 3 webapplications and 6 webshops are in development based on the N2 CMS Core...and more to come!
We'll tell you which ones as soon as they are live.

I am curious to see all other sites and applications created with N2 CMS!

Aug 6, 2008 at 6:55 PM
Currently, I have converted my website (http://www.catenalogic.com) to N2CMS. It's not on-line yet, and for the people there are no changes, except that it is much, much easier for me to manage the content.

A question to Martijn:

Which web shops do you use to integrate with N2CMS? I am currently developing an open-source hour registration system for N2CMS (because I need it for myself anyway). I was also thinking of developing / integrating an ecommerce solution.
Coordinator
Aug 6, 2008 at 10:33 PM
Good to see such nice sites running with N2 =) I'm thinking of adding a section to the wiki on the n2cms site. Let me know if you have any objections.
Aug 7, 2008 at 7:07 AM
@Tischnoetentoet
I do not use external webshops, I built them around N2. Using the N2 structures for the articles and using seperate (added) tabels for the shoppingcart etc with reference to the N2 items.

@libardo
No objections

Aug 7, 2008 at 11:05 AM
@Martijn
Isn't it a better idea to create some kind of generic ecommerce solution so it can be implemented into the core (or as a module) of N2CMS? I think a lot of users are not using N2CMS because the lack of an ecommerce solution.

As soon as I have finished the Hour Registration module for N2CMS, I will start the development of an ecommerce module (but I don't know when that is). Maybe it's an idea to set up a team for the ecommerce module?
Aug 7, 2008 at 11:14 AM
Pls. count me on for n2e-commerce team ;-)

(i'm working on a n2-based e-catalog solution in my spare time, but for now it's a monstrous mess which is a shame to expose :-|
Aug 7, 2008 at 3:56 PM
Please, continue the e-commerce discussion here: http://www.codeplex.com/n2/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=33105

And post the websites built by you based on N2 here in this thread :-)