This project is read-only.

Help for the VB people

Topics: Developer Forum, User Forum
May 21, 2008 at 11:20 AM
Edited May 21, 2008 at 11:23 AM
Hello all,

I am working in vb and VS 2008 sees the ToolbarPlugInAttribute as  ambiguous because the only  difference between the  obsolete version and the new version is the case of the name could you please Correct this and any where else this is the issue. also could you correct  any of your code that uses or calls obsoleted code (demo project also has issues with ref to n2.templates.ui in subversion 218)

Error:
'ToolbarPlugInAttribute' is ambiguous in the namespace 'N2.Edit'. 

PS: i think i know why that the loginview will not work with the  Expressions but will work with Display control the display will walk a path of controls to find the item need where the Current Item Expression only check the current control so if the User Control that you are developing contains an asp.net container control like Loginview when it does not locate the current Item Property on   the Loginview it then does not check the loginview parent control  well hope this helps fix the issue.

thanks for  adding the  login  and register  controls they helped a lot.

-Elizabeth
May 21, 2008 at 4:10 PM
You're right. I cleared some old deprecated stuff.
May 23, 2008 at 3:33 AM
Thanks for Fixing that.

I was trying to update so that i could use the fix and  then build bats are having an issue with  the fact that their is more then one solution file or project file in the root director.  when i fix that  it then says that the Core/N2-vs2008.sln file was not found. it would be helpful if you would add  the pause line to the end of the msbuild.bat so that  I would not have to edit every time i update.

Thanks for all your help.
-Elizabeth
May 23, 2008 at 6:17 AM
also the move up and down  buttons on  the edit toolbar don't work for thew last item in the list and at this time i can't get them to work with a  list of   news pages.

thanks again
-Elizabeth
May 23, 2008 at 8:58 PM
Thanks for telling Good points I'll look into it.